We have just made 100s of these at an event last weekend, and everybody loved them, so we'd like to share the recipe with you! A great one to impress with at a dinner party!
Time: 5 minutes
Best for: Showing off
Who doesn't love a zesty, refreshing cocktail?! Especially one as good as this! Helen put together this little number and we served it on our pop up bar last weekend, we served roughly 200 in the space of 6 hours and it couldn't of got more love. So we thought we'd share it so you can impress your friends!
Give it a try and let us know how it goes. Tag your successes on Instagram, @silkroaddistillers, and we'll make sure we share them.
50ml - Silk Road White Spiced Rum
25ml - Lemon Juice
25ml - Sugar Syrup
4 Sprigs of Thyme
Dash of Soda
Light Brown Sugar
Wedge of Lemon
1. Add the rum, lemon juice, sugar syrup, and 3 sprigs of thyme to the shaker.
2. Add ice and vigorously shake until there is a frost on the outside of the shaker. (roughly 5-10 seconds)
3. Run the wedge of lemon around the edge of the glass, and then dip the glass rim into the light brown sugar. The sugar should stick to leave a light coating.
4. Strain the contents of the shaker into the glass, don't worry if some thyme leaves end up in the drink!
5. Add a thyme sprig as a garnish. Serve and saviour your hard work!
Buy a bottle: